A flexible range of services
At LloydsPharmacy, we have expanded our reliable quality offering as a healthcare supply chain partner, from dispensing medicines right through to providing treatment in the local community.
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
Driving value by keeping cancer patients out of hospital through treatment in their home
LloydsPharmacy Healthcare Centre
Nurse-led treatment in the community transforms capacity and improves patient choice
Pharmacists improve experiences for hospital patients by providing treatment in their local pharmacy
Outpatient Dispensing Pharmacy
Outsourced dispensing frees clinical resource to concentrate on patient care
Your partner of choice delivering experience, expertise and flexibility
Download the brochure
- We’re already trusted as an outsourced pharmacy partner and currently support over 50 hospital Trusts
- Transforming capacity, improving patient experience and driving efficiency
- Moving hospital healthcare closer to home as a sustainable alternative to hospital treatment
- Providing treatment in the local community, led by an experienced nursing and pharmacy team
- LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare is the second largest provider of homecare serving 80,000 patients
- We provide trained professionals whether that’s specialist trained nurses administering infusions, pharmacists giving sub-cutaneous injections or drivers delivering medicines to the patient’s home or local LloydsPharmacy
- We ensure both you and your patients experience consistent, high-quality care at any point when you or they might engage with us
Passionate about patient care
The patient really is at the heart of everything we do at LloydsPharmacy. Whether it’s our drivers, our nurses, our patient services coordinators or our support teams in the office, we’re all committed to one common purpose – supporting patients with their treatment. Our patients rely on us to make a positive difference.
Watch their stories and find out what they have to say about our quality, safe and friendly services.
View the case studies
What do our patients think of our services?
We asked our patients to tell us how we’re doing. The results speak for themselves and we’re proud to achieve outstanding results across all areas of our business.
of patients said they are “extremely likely” or “likely” to recommend LPCH to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment
patient satisfaction for the home delivery service
The rating given to LloydsPharmacy staff for professionalism and helpfulness
Proven efficiencies for Trusts